My Year in Books
My list this year is considerably shorter than usual. In years past, most of my reading time was during my commute (audiobooks) and backstage time. This is the first year in some time that I haven’t worked any theatre shows. I’d like to restructure my time next year to include more reading.
Also, this list never includes the books I read in my capacity as editor. So I do get more than my fill of good books.
- THE PLAGUE AND I by Betty MacDonald
- TIPPING POINT by Jimmy Evans
- BAGMAN by Rachel Maddow
- YOU ARE THE GIRL FOR THE JOB by Jess Connolly
- CAPITAL GAINES: SMART THINGS I LEARNED DOING STUPID STUFF by Chip Gaines
- LEFT BEHIND by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- TRIBULATION FORCE by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- NICOLAE by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- THE HARBINGER by Jonathan Cahn
- THE HARBINGER II by Jonathan Cahn
- MAN’S SEARCH FOR MEANING by Viktor E. Frankl
I’d love to see your list for the past year. What was your favorite book that you read in 2021?